- Infinite Golds (Spend some/ Get some)
- Infinite Bucks (Spend some/ Get some)
- All Items Owned
- No Ads
KICK THE BUDDY IS BACK!
Explode, destroy, fire, shoot, freeze, send the power of the Gods and don't even think about stopping! You now have a virtually limitless arsenal: rockets, grenades, automatic rifles, torture instruments… and even a NUCLEAR BOMB!
We present to you Kick the Buddy — it’s more than just a game! Want more kicks?
PERFECT METHOD OF STRESS RELIEF!
Even if you're a relatively stress-free person you need to blow off steam at some point or another!
We Love You! Enjoy!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we have the following subscription length:
1. Weekly Premium offers $7.99 weekly subscription after 3-day free trial for unlocking 20 weapons, 20 outfits and removing annoying banner ads. The subscription will also provide 1,000 Bucks and 100 Gold on a daily basis.
2. Monthly Premium offers $19.99 monthly subscription for unlocking 20 weapons, 20 outfits and removing annoying banner ads. The subscription will also provide 1,000 Bucks and 100 Gold on a daily basis.
3. Yearly Premium offers $99.99 yearly subscription for unlocking 20 weapons, 20 outfits and removing annoying banner ads. The subscription will also provide 1,000 Bucks and 100 Gold on a daily basis.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use sticker packs marked as Premium.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]