IMPORTANT: ONLY WORKS ON iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone 6s & 6s Plus!
Ready to take a step up in customizing your device? Animate your screen with spectacular time-lapse sceneries, cute pets bringing a smile to your face, or hypnotic abstract dynamic patterns, carrying your thoughts away. You can even witness a powerful cosmic explosion right on your Lock Screen!
We add new great animations and dynamic themes weekly, on the fly, so you’ll always have something new for your screen at hand.
Here’s how to WOW everyone with the new look of your device:
- Choose from impressive live wallpapers and press Save
- Set the Live background you selected as your Lock Screen wallpaper
- Press your Lock Screen to let the magic happen!
Get high-quality animations for your screen and make your device draw admiring glances!
For complete access to all Live Wallpapers for Me features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Photos - to import backgrounds you like and set them to your Lock Screen;
*Notifications to keep you informed when new live wallpapers are added to the app.
Get Live Wallpapers for Me Premium
Upgrade to the Premium version and unlock all premium wallpapers, get regular content updates and remove ads!
* Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Please note that you can’t set Live wallpapers if you’re using the Low Power Mode.